Traxxas has just released its latest offering. It is a fully licensed replica of the original Bigfoot. 1/10 scale 2wd Monster Truck comes out of the box fully assembled, waterproof and RTR.
- Heavy-duty, extra-thick Lexan BIGFOOT No.1 Licensed Monster Truck Body
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas iD-Equipped 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery
- Waterproof electronics all-weather, all-season R/C excitement
- Watertight receiver box and 3 channel TQ receiver
- Titan 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- Powerful XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Black composite parts
- Included optional 19-tooth pinion gear
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Authentic “shaved” monster truck tires on chrome rims
- Powder coated white springs
The suggested retail price is $245.95us. Retailers are hoping for a mid January release.
Model #36034-1 Get more details at Bigfoot The Original Monster Truck
Something like this takes me back to my youth. I could see me owning one of these for all of the fun as well as the nostalgia.