Ouch, my back already hurts
We’re buried guys……..and that has consequences.
It’s been a hard decision but the recent weather conditions at the track means we’re having to postpone the Cold Hard Dash by a few weeks to Sunday March 8th. There’s a couple of feet of snow and ice covering the track and carpark that we’ll have to clear away if the racing is going to go ahead. Your hardworking committee have given ourselves three working days to get the site dug out and this is where we need your help. We are hoping that the RC community will join us for a few hours during our snow clearing work days. We’ll be there working away from 10am on Saturday 21st Feb, 10am Saturday 28th Feb and 10am Saturday 7th March. Bring your snow shovels (snow) and steel shovels (ice) and if you have access to a snowblower then that would really help…
View original post 25 more words