Team Associated announce the release of the ProSC 4×4 Ready-To-Run. This brushless-powered 4WD off-road short-course truck is the latest addition to their Qualifier Series.
Some of the ProSC 4×4 RTR features include:
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run shaft-drive 4WD short course truck
- Reedy 550-SL 3500kV 4-pole brushless motor
- Splash-proof Reedy SC800-BL brushless speed control with High Current T-plug Connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- Reedy WolfPack 7-Cell 8.4V NiMH Battery with High Current T-plug Connector
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear digital steering servo
- Factory painted and decaled short course body, available in two color schemes
- Huge 16mm Big Bore fluid-filled shocks
- 15-spoke off-road hex drive wheels with high-grip racing tires
- Short-course style front and rear bumpers and improved adjustable body mounts
Look for a December 2014 release, the ProSC 4×4 RTR can be found using part# 7062.
Get complete details at Team Associated ProSC 4×4 RTR
This looks like a nice ride, I really like the look of the wheels and because it is RTR, you will be able to open the box and rip up your favorite spot on a lazy afternoon.