It seems like just yesterday that XRAY released details on the 2014 version of the XB4, but it turns out that was October of last year. Today, XRAY released the details on the 2015 version of the very popular and successful 1/10 electric buggy. The 2015 XB4 platform is built on a 2-in-1 concept, that lets you change or reposition components on the car to use a short LiPo battery pack -or- saddle packs. Smarter chassis weight balancing options support the 2-in-1 concept, allowing repositioning of battery packs, motor, electronics, and servo on different sides of the car.
Some of the other new features in the 2015 XB4 include:
- All-new chassis side guards
- All-new graphite front upper deck
- All-new graphite rear upper deck
- All-new alternative graphite top decks
(for short battery pack)
- All-new graphite center upper deck
- All-new composite front and rear chassis lower brace
- All-new reinforced front chassis bumper
- All-new front graphite shock tower
- All-new rear reinforced rear uprights
- All-new central slipper clutch
For more pictures, check out the 2015 XB4 Gallery.