The Apex Scion FR-S is the newest addition from Team Associated’s Qualifier Series. This 1:10 Scale On-Road Touring Car comes RTR and is bound to turn some heads. Some of the features include:
- Scion Racing FR-S Rocket Bunny replica body
- 10-spoke wheels come mounted with high-grip racing tires (hard plastic drift-style tires in Drift version) and feature detailed brake components
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV 540 brushless motor
- Water-resistant XP SC500-BL brushless speed control with High Current T-plug Connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- XP 2.4Ghz radio system with XP metal-gear steering servo
- All-metal gear transmission with sealed differentials
- Steel CVA drive axles front and rear
- Metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
You should be able to find Apex Scion FR-S in stores later this month using Part# 30113. There will also be a drift version available using Part# 30113D.
Get complete details at Apex Scion FR-S
I really like the look of this ride and it is no secret that I am a big fan of Team Associated. I have been toying with the idea of an on-road vehicle for a couple of months now and if this ever gets released as a kit, I will be all over it. For now, I am waiting patiently for their Replay X D Prime X Camera System to be in stock at my LHS.