Associated have released the Reedy Blackbox 410R ESC.
The long-anticipated and highly developed Reedy Blackbox 410R ESC is now available to racers worldwide. Extensive track testing by Reedy’s engineers and racing team has resulted in a high performance, high quality, and reliable ESC suitable for all levels of competition. A focus on excellent throttle and brake feel, precision adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 410R suitable for a wide range of racing applications.
- CNC-machined black aluminum case with integrated heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake, throttle, power, and safety functions
- Eight pre-programmed, customizable* profiles
- Blinky mode with ROAR-approved software
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Speed sensitive drag brake function
- Ultra-low resistance FET board
- 12-gauge power wires
- Heavy-duty external capacitor board
- Built-in voltage booster for 1S applications
- RPM data logging*
- Firmware updateable*
The ESC can be purchased separately or with a programing box.