Spektrum is creating a lot of buzz these days. The Spektrum Ultra Micro FPV System with Goggles is their first ever complete FPV System. FPV will put you in the cockpit of almost any RC model, instead of just watching, you can go along for the ride and this platform can be used with any RC vehicle you fly or drive.
Some of the key features include
- All-in-one convenience
- Perfect for ultra micro aircraft
- Spektrum VA1100 Ultra Micro FPV camera
- Fat Shark Teleporter V4 FPV headset with digital head tracking
- Spironet RHCP antenna
- 760mAh 7.4V LiPo headset battery with charger
- Y-harness camera power connector and lens cloth
- Will not interfere with 2.4GHz RC transmitters
- No FCC license required when VA1100 camera is used
Spektrum Innovation Makes FPV Simple
Used to be, if you wanted to experience FPV RC, you had to piece together a system yourself. Once you did, you then had to figure out how to make everything work together. Spektrum FPV systems eliminate all the guesswork by giving you everything you need in one box. Camera, head set, batteries, charger – it’s all there, all compatible and can be ready to go in minutes.
Every component in a Spektrum FPV system is available separately too. If you want to add FPV capabilities to another model, all you have to do is buy the same camera that came with your system. Spektrum FPV cameras also come pre-installed on select Bind-N-Fly® aircraft and will work with the head set from any Spektrum system.
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to the FPV scene or a seasoned pro. Spektrum technology will allow you to have more fun with fewer hassles than ever before.