When Team Associated discontinued the B44.2 a couple of weeks ago, many people asked what’s next? The answer to that question is the B44.3 Factory Team Kit. The new 1/10 4wd buggy will feature a new hard-anodized aluminum chassis, which helps lower the center of gravity to improve handling and durability. The chassis has been designed to have symmetrical torsional flex to improve handling consistency — the new floating motor mount, floating servo mount, and chassis machining help to provide the desired flex symmetry.
RC10B44.3 Factory Team Kit Features:
- Hard anodized aluminum chassis and 7075-T6 floating motor mount allows for front or rear motor configurations
- New molded battery trays accommodate 2S saddle or shorty battery pack configurations and feature a quick-change strap with locking thumb knobs
- New front and rear carbon-fiber top decks and floating servo mount improves symmetrical chassis flex
- Front and rear gear differentials have machined steel ring, pinion, and planetary gears
- Center gear differential has independent fluid cap for quick and easy fluid or gear changes
- JConcepts Finnisher X-flow body
- Factory Team 0º 7075-T6 aluminum rear hubs with oversize outer bearing
- Factory Team V2 12mm “Big Bore” threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shock shafts, molded caps with bleed screws, and updated O-rings for improved smoothness
- Full CVAs and ball bearing drivetrain
- Factory Team 12mm blue aluminum rear clamping hexes and 12mm hex rear wheels
- Factory Team blue titanium turnbuckles, aluminum servo mounts, aluminum shock pivot balls and rear anti-roll bar included.
The new kit will be available in August. Check out RC10B44.3 for complete details