Hobby Pro USA introduces the new and improved 2014 Edition of our Hobby Pro PRS1 2wd Buggy.
This years kit comes with the following additions and or changes.
New 25 Degree Kickup CNC Hard Anodized Black Chassis – New Top Plate for 25 Degree Kickup – New and improved Carbon Fiber Shock Towers – Long Stroke Gold Shock Shafts come standard – Worlds Edition 2 Hole 1.6 Machined Pistons come standard – New USA Competition M+ Springs – Larger 16.3mm Spring Cups
The PRS1 comes with:
- 12.75mm Big Bore Shocks that soak up the terrain while providing exceptional stability and performance.
- Machined Tapered Pistons provide response and consistent dampening for a competitive edge that you can feel!
- The PRS1’s innovative Chassis Layout centralizes the weight for consistent weight transfer and a very sleek look.
Hobby Pro PRS1 Specifications:
- Scale: 1/10 Electric
- Length: 415mm
- Width: 248mm
- Height: 138mm
- Wheelbase: 284mm
- Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
- Weight: 1530g approx.
- Use With: (7.4V/4400mAh)
- Chassis: CNC Hardened Aluminum
- Differential: Ball Differential (Gear Diff Available)
- *Carbon Fiber Towers and CNC Caster Blocks shown in picture sold separately.
this short video highlighting the upgrades to the 2014 Hobby Pro PR S1 via team driver Andrew Smolnik – Happy Racing