There are not many electric truggy’s out there yet, and I have not seen an RTR till now!
- Tough factory-assembled chassis with the same low center of gravity as the nitro ST-1.
- Exquisitely designed metallic body with light neon yellow accents.
- Powered by a BLC-80C ESC and Ripper IBL40 2000kV brushless motor.
- Extra strong suspension arms with fully adjustable ride height.
- Fully adjustable pivot ball system for easy toe, camber and caster tuning.
- Four oversized oil-filled shock absorbers with 16mm dia. pistons.
- Precision-milled hard coated 7075-T6 aluminum chassis.
- Front/center/rear metal gear differentials.
- 8kg metal gear high torque steering servo.
- Machined adjustable aluminum motor mount.
- Equipped with front/center CV style drive shafts.
- Molded battery tray supports two 2S or one 4S LiPo battery pack(s).
- Soft compound high grip tires ® racing dish wheels.
- High quality ball bearings are used throughout.
- High current Deans® Ultra Plug® included.
- Stock Numbers / Product Numbers:
TTRD7051 / 6404-F101 / Red /
TTRD7052 / 6404-F102 / Blue /
TTRD7053 / 6404-F103 / Purple /
TTRD7054 / 6404-F104 / Gray /
- Length: 23.1 in (588 mm)
- Width: 15.8 in (400 mm)
- Height: 7.7 in (196 mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.8-14.4 in (360-365 mm)
- FR/RR Track: 13.2-14.4 in (335-345 mm)
- Weight w/o Battery: 8.37 lb (3800 g)
- Ground Clearance: 1.88 in (48 mm)