Well I went and added to my collection! My new project Is a Kyosho MP7.5 converted to brushless and with some upgraded 777 parts, it needed a new home and after getting it home some serious maintenance. I started to look at the buggy and seen a lot of grease at the rear of the buggy and so I pulled it all apart and found the worst diff build I had ever seen, no oil jammed up with a pile of grease so much that it was like turning a spoon in molasses, it was everywhere! and every screw was loose. I now know the other two are the same. I have since rebuilt the rear diff and it is a million times better! I will keep you updated on how things go forward and will add some pictures of the actual buggy later.