Duratrax has released 12 new aluminum upgrades for the Duratrax 835B nitro buggy and 835E brushless buggy. All of the parts are machined from heat-treated 7075 T-6 aluminum alloy which will improve overall strength and durability.
I am all for anything that adds durability and a little bling to your ride. The Duratrax 835E is a 1/8 scale buggy and is available for $399.99. That price isn’t something that shouldn’t go unnoticed. Duratrax is a brand where I feel you get great value for your money and a company that stands behind their product and this is something that appeals to me.
- DTXC8180 – 7075 Aluminum Machined Knuckle Arm (2)
- DTXC7976 – 7075 Aluminum Machined Hub Carrier (2)
- DTXC7977 – 7075 Aluminum Machined Rear Hub (2)
- DTXC9298 – 7075 Aluminum Machined Front Shock Tower
- DTXC9299 – 7075 Aluminum Machined Rear Shock Tower
- DTXC6635 – 7075 Aluminum Front Chassis Brace
- DTXC6636 – 7075 Aluminum Rear Chassis Brace
- DTXC9334 – 7075 Aluminum F/R Lower Suspension Mount
- DTXC9335 – 7075 Aluminum R/R 2° Lower Suspension Mount
- DTXC9336 – 7075 Aluminum R/F Lower Suspension Mount
- DTXC9337 – 7075 Aluminum R/R 3° Lower Suspension Mount
- DTXC9328 – 7075 Aluminum F/R Upper Suspension Mount