Big News from Castle Creations. If communicating with your Castle ESC is a bit of a pain, then you will like this new product. Introducing the Castle Serial Link. “The Serial Link device will allow customers to communicate with Castle ESCs through the Castle Link Live protocol, which allows access to real time telemetry feedback from the ESC. The device is capable of communicating through several serial protocols (e.g. RS232, I2C, SPI). The serial protocols allow the user to control the connected ESC’s throttle level in real time while reading current operating conditions such as battery voltage and motor RPM. The device also has the ability to be controlled through an analog input, or can be used in a pass-through mode. The pass-through modes allow the Serial Link to receive the throttle signal from either an Analog or PPM input, and still allow an RS232 or I2C connection to pull real time data from the ESC.”
● Computer control with telemetry feedback of a Castle ESC
● Embedded control with telemetry feedback of a Castle ESC
● Wireless* control with telemetry feedback of a Castle ESC
● Analog control of a Castle ESC
● Pass through operation to an external data logging device
● Multiple ESC control with telemetry feedback for a Quad/Hex-copter using a single bus and multiple serial link devices
*External wireless module required.
With a MSRP of $89.95. We look forward to reading the reviews on this product.
For more info Castle Serial Link
For detailed specifications on the Castle Serial Link pdf